Thursday, July 28, 2011

Reflecting......

So I haven't been on here for  a long time so I figured it was time to update on everything.
Everything has been going well with work I guess....work is....well work. Been keeping busy as ever. I've been struggling with myself it seems lately...not sure why I've been having a hard time with things.  Stress with every day things seem to fill my head making it hard to sleep and with endless headaches.  Some days I feel like I'm not getting anywhere and feel stuck. Things about money and stability have never gotten to me like they have lately but I guess since I'm getting older that is starting to change...yes I'm getting old...I guess that is partially something that bothers me even though there is really nothing I can do about it!:) My always said the older you get the faster the time goes by and boy was he ever right!! I guess you just have to take every day as it comes and go with it!  I've been having issues with my income...nothing ever seems to be enough.  I feel like I work so hard and have nothing to show for it...something needs to change soon...very soon I am hoping!! :):) Just as soon as I start to feel like I might be getting ahead something comes up and then everything I have worked for is gone....my car is at fault here lol but I am so so very grateful for a wonderful dad whom is a mechanic and is able to help me with anything that I need! I love you so much dad!! :) I don't like to complain...just needed to vent for a couple minutes. At the end of the day when I sit back and look at everything I really do have a lot to be thankful for. A family who would do anything for me and friends whom I absolutely cannot live without. More importantly a wonderful and loving God that gives me strength and courage when I feel like I don't have any left!  So I'll end this with saying....Dear God....thank you for this wonderful day that you have provided me with. I have so much to be thankful for and knowing that you are near me and listening to my every prayer helps me get through the day. Thank you for my friends, family and health....in Jesus name I pray....Amen.
(I promise to keep this updated more often....I sure enjoy reading everyone elses blogs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment