Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catching up time :)

Well I have not been on here in a while....so time for yet another update!! Just been super busy working at the hospital still and loving it!!  Still watching kids too...they just make my day.  Gives me something to look forward to after a long day at work!!

My sweet Papa is still hanging in there. He still remembers us all when we all go to see him...so that is something that we treasure dearly. I love you so much Papa!! <3

A friend of mine was in town this past weekend to celebrate her birthday...so a bunch of us met up to celebrate with her!!!! I had sooooo much FUN!!!!!! We went out to RA for sushi....and realized I don't care for raw fish!!! No thank you!!! Then we all went back to Leah's house for Kassie to open presents and have desert. Then the girls all changed clothes while the guys "patiently" waited for us:) Then we went off to Grahams for a night full of dancing and singing. Such a fun place to go!! Then after Grahams closed...all eight of us piled into a little car for the drive home....just like high school!! After hanging out in the hot tub...me and the three others that were still awake went to Filibertos for some yummy late night food. I finally made it to bed around 4:45 am Sunday....after having one of the best nights of my life!! Thank you Kassie, Jeremy, Kolt, Codi, Garret, Leah and Elise!!!!! Can't wait to go out and do it all over again...you guys are the best!!!

All of us at RA for Sushi :)


Yummy Cheesecake Leah made for Desert:)


Leah , Garret, Elise, Codi, Kolt, Jeremy, Kass and I at Grahams!!


Love these girls!! Codi and Kass!!


scaaarrrryyyy lol


silly faces




Oh my!!!


Getting ready to sing Don't Cha....you just had to be there!!!


The car ride home..Kolt, Garrett, Me, Elise and Leah!! Such a fun night that I surely will never forget<3

No comments:

Post a Comment