Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lunch and a Movie :)...oh and Marley!!

I have to say that today was pretty great.  I got up this morning (I was off so I was able to sleep past 5 am which was AMAZING) and met up with Erin. Erin is a good friend of mine which I have known for about ten years (we met freshman year of high school). Anyways...we went to Uncle Bears and had a really nice long lunch...about two and a half hours!! It always amazes me how we can go a month with out seeing eachother and can pick up right where we left off from a month ago. Afterwards I went and picked up my sister...and we went to pick up a new member of our family..an adorable white lab mix named Marley!! He is only seven weeks right now and is a ton of fun.  I'll be bring him to work with me on Monday so he can get his first set of shots!! 
Then later on today I had dinner...Roast! So yummy. After dinner...my sister's friend brought her little one Emery over for us to watch since she was moving tonight..so I'm sure you all know who held Emery all night...yep it was me!!:) Such a little sweetheart. I held her even through the first movie I watched in our theatre room....Step Brothers.  It was an ok movie...so then after the movie and after laying Emery down I watched Definately Maybe with the girls. Great movie if you have not seen it...very cute!! So overall I would say today was a great day...all I can say is I'm so happy tomorrow is not monday!!


Sweet Emery fell asleep in my lap :)



New edition to the family...Marley :)



Marley playing outside :)

1 comment: